Community Concerns on Injection Wells
Westminster College, McKelvey Campus Center (MCC 334)
What happens to the millions of gallons of liquid waste generated by hydraulic fracturing? What are the environmental, public health, and social concerns associated with injection wells that are used for disposal? Come hear the experts and join the conversation at this shale gas waste disposal workshop.
Free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated: email@example.com, or (724) 946-6293.
– Jay Parrish, former PA state geologist
– Ted Auch, Great Lakes Program Coordinator, FracTracker Alliance
– Chad Nicholson, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
– Stacy Wanchisn Long, Grant Township Supervisor
– Marcellus Shale Documentary Project
– And others!